As a Pledger,
- • you agree to pledge an amount, on your own free will, and with no force or influence from any
person or organization
- • you agree to pledge an amount in Indian Rupees (INR).
- • you agree to honour the pledge for a period of 24 months from the date of your pledge.
- • you shall provide correct personal information to contact you.
- • you will honour the discretion of The Karma Network volunteers in the due diligence of the
- • you will transfer the pledge amount in parts or as a whole as the case may be
- • you accept that the pledged amount may be donated either to one case OR multiple cases as
advised by The Karma Network volunteers.
- • you will transfer the pledged amount in whole or part, to the individual / entity as guided by
The Karma Network volunteers.
- • you agree and accept that No 80G certificate will be provided for this act of giving.
INDIVIDUALS (THOSE NEEDING HELP)
As someone who needs help in terms of financial aid:
- • you accept and agree that all information provided is factual and authentic in all respects
- • you shall provide all necessary documentation and evidence as asked for by The Karma Network
- • you shall not tamper with any documents or evidence to present your case in any falsified
- • you agree that The Karma Network volunteers shall solely decide the approval and amount to be
donated in favour of your case
- • you agree and pledge that all donation amount deposited into your account shall be utilized
for the purpose of the need and for no other purpose whatsoever.
The Karma Network:
- • Is an intermediary that connects the donor and the one in need of financial aid.
- • is network of donors who have pledged to donate a sum of money of their choice towards a needy
- • is group of donors who have made a pledge to donate.
- • shall NOT collect any funds or donations in any way.
- • does not influence or pressurize any donor from pledging a sum for donation.
- • shall connect the donors to people who need financial help.
- • volunteers shall administer the cases to the best of their abilities and scrutiny